Wednesday, February 5, 2014

NEW YEAR GREETING FROM TEACHER DINH DANG DINH

I am Dinh Phuong Thao, daughter of teacher Dinh Dang Dinh. My father is facing serious illness and his life seems to only be counted for days. But he still retains his optimism. 

On the third day of Tet, Feb. 2, 2014, I followed my mother to visit my father at An Phuoc prison, Phu Giao District, Binh Duong Province. From the prison, my father sends his New Year Greetings to the community. Please do me a favor to post the greetings of my father. Sincere thanks.

My father’s greetings:

In the immense ocean of misery, full of cruel waves
A poor man rows a shaking boat
Some boats sail against, some with, the wind
But they are in the same ocean of misery

Đoàn Như Khuê
New Year of the Horse,

I, teacher Dinh Dang Dinh, would like to send to the outside world my New Year Greetings for peace and happiness.

I would like to thank all social communities those have been concerned about my health condition and the case of my imprisonment. 

I hope to see you again in an endlessly joyful spring of the heaven and earth of Vietnam.

Sincerely.

Teacher Đinh Đăng Định (prisoner number 35 S)


No comments :

Post a Comment